Troll Physics Collab Troll Physics Collab

:O !

Why don't governments take notes from this ! So many easy answers to real problems !

Comme un Poisson Comme un Poisson

Amusant...

On ne voit pas souvent du fran├žais sur Newgrounds :-)
D'ailleurs on en entend pas assez non plus pendant ce clip.
But it's a good work really, the grand-ma made me think of Howard's mother in TBBT somehow :-P
Good animation, correct jokes, French in the title = 8/10.
Nice work again, thanks for distracting me a little.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Great !

I enjoy the Brackenwood series, but the narration is new in this episode. And it's great. Unfortunately, as always, the end comes too soon ^^ But I guess I'll wait with impatience the next episode.
Poor littl' Dashkin :-/
Will he meet a girlfriend ? :-)
Will he have a shave ?
Will he continue to bother other animals ? (I guess the answer is "yes" to this one :-P)

Overall, great animation, perfectly fiting music, passionating story.... What else ?
10/10 and 5/5.

Super Morse Code RPG Super Morse Code RPG

Originality...

...is a good point.
Of course the graphics are not awesome and the gameplay is not "fluid" but it's so cool ! Playing only with spacebar is not new, but having to type morse code to play. That is new.
You'll have to get used to it in the beginning I grant you that, and it takes some time just to do little things.
I enjoyed the experiment, maybe not everyone will.

Music was good as well. Thank you for your hard work on this game.

Grent responds:

Thnks for the review. Glad you liked it!

DJ CGL - Jaded Twilight DJ CGL - Jaded Twilight

Pleasant :-)

Congrats to you and your twin, this song really caught the spirit of a Zelda game.
However, what I found as a - (minus), is the repetitive overall impression it gives when listening the entire song. Maybe shorter would be great.
Anyways I'm no professional so the value of what I wrote is... what it is :-)
Thanks for making this work !

crazyguylink responds:

actually, the length, bell tolls and the eerie theme that started the track were the only things not altered from my twin's work. As a Zelda fan, I noticed potential for it to resemble one and made the additional tweaks to the overall soundpool. Even though there wasn't much, it was more than enough to work with. BTW, i give all credit, even for the finished product to him, since I could never come up with such effective canvas.

Silver Light Silver Light

Just great...

Well... I especially like the part borrowed -I think- from East Clubbers "Beat is coming", and the FatboySlim part as well. Nice beats and well awesome sound in general. Keep going EON.

Perfect Dark-Training Remix Perfect Dark-Training Remix

Pleasant

Well remixed, the original was less "danceable" (of course the music was not made for dancing in the beginning) anyway, very nice song you made, congratulations ! 5/5 and downloaded.