DJ CGL - Jaded Twilight DJ CGL - Jaded Twilight

Pleasant :-)

Congrats to you and your twin, this song really caught the spirit of a Zelda game.
However, what I found as a - (minus), is the repetitive overall impression it gives when listening the entire song. Maybe shorter would be great.
Anyways I'm no professional so the value of what I wrote is... what it is :-)
Thanks for making this work !

crazyguylink responds:

actually, the length, bell tolls and the eerie theme that started the track were the only things not altered from my twin's work. As a Zelda fan, I noticed potential for it to resemble one and made the additional tweaks to the overall soundpool. Even though there wasn't much, it was more than enough to work with. BTW, i give all credit, even for the finished product to him, since I could never come up with such effective canvas.

Silver Light Silver Light

Just great...

Well... I especially like the part borrowed -I think- from East Clubbers "Beat is coming", and the FatboySlim part as well. Nice beats and well awesome sound in general. Keep going EON.

Perfect Dark-Training Remix Perfect Dark-Training Remix

Pleasant

Well remixed, the original was less "danceable" (of course the music was not made for dancing in the beginning) anyway, very nice song you made, congratulations ! 5/5 and downloaded.

PerfectDark: airbase remix PerfectDark: airbase remix

PerfectDark Rules !

Perfect Remix man... I loved the original, but yours is not bad either, makes me wanna play the best shoot game of all time !
Thanks.
Edaiz.

Naruto-S&S-FFXSuteki Da Ne Mix Naruto-S&S-FFXSuteki Da Ne Mix

:'(

Thank you for the emotion...

Starcraft Rave Starcraft Rave

:-)

Funny, but it is still music ;-) I like it !
Starcraft & music powaaa !

Dj Otherworld - T&rance Dj Otherworld - T&rance

Sounds cool to me, what lacks is... that it's a rather short submission (too bad i wanna say).
Thanks anyway !!