Troll Physics Collab Troll Physics Collab

:O !

Why don't governments take notes from this ! So many easy answers to real problems !

Comme un Poisson Comme un Poisson

Amusant...

On ne voit pas souvent du fran├žais sur Newgrounds :-)
D'ailleurs on en entend pas assez non plus pendant ce clip.
But it's a good work really, the grand-ma made me think of Howard's mother in TBBT somehow :-P
Good animation, correct jokes, French in the title = 8/10.
Nice work again, thanks for distracting me a little.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Great !

I enjoy the Brackenwood series, but the narration is new in this episode. And it's great. Unfortunately, as always, the end comes too soon ^^ But I guess I'll wait with impatience the next episode.
Poor littl' Dashkin :-/
Will he meet a girlfriend ? :-)
Will he have a shave ?
Will he continue to bother other animals ? (I guess the answer is "yes" to this one :-P)

Overall, great animation, perfectly fiting music, passionating story.... What else ?
10/10 and 5/5.

=aDarknessInApril= =aDarknessInApril=

Whoa !

Deep, totally new, and -as long as I am concerned- awesome interpretation of Pico Day. Music and flashbacks animation just great. Absolutely deserved 10/10 and 5/5.
Thanks doing this superb piece of work.

Last Meower Last Meower

Meow !

Great flash movie !
Animation is calm but smooth, music fits perfectly the story (but as always when it does so, the question is : "is the music made for the flash, or the flash made for the music ?").
Anyways, I really enjoyed watching and listening to this.
I must admit i was scared that we'd see the poor cat commit suicide 9 times 'cause it would have been a bit too long I think.

5/5 and 10/10 I hope you'll be front page because this work deserve it.
Congratulations !

How TO Get Past A Wall! How TO Get Past A Wall!

Not Bad

Simple but rather entertaining.

The Last Fight The Last Fight

Nice overall

The music and the animation really look/sound well together.
The way you animated your flash movie is not extremely original, but still nice.
The storyline is ... well... real short, but that's a flash movie I guess.
Gave you 5, I liked it, thanks.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Just... Thanks

I liked There She Is ! from the first episode I watched. Music, animation (the ways scenes are made), and the story. So how can't I give this work 5/5 and this review a 10/10 ?

Seriously it's one of the best (if not THE best one) animation series I've ever seen (even thought it wasn't suppose to be a "fivelogy" in the beginning).

So thank you people who made that, thank you musicians, thank you SamBakZa, thank you NG (I could say this everyday :-D), thank you amalloc of SamBakZa, thank you mum and dad... ooh ok i'll stop here.

ps: The general love message that's behind the story is also the reason why i like this so much. AAAHHH it's perfect. At least, I don't know anything more perfect than this.
but finally There She Is : The End of There She Is ! :'(
Yeah, even perfectness has an end (better that way sometimes).

Anyway... From me, you got a Gold Medal of Honors with Special Congratulations from I, Me, & Myself.
+ The Oscar of the best secondary role actor for the tiny yellow bird
+ The Berlin Silver Beard for the concept.
+ an MTV award for "Brunch"
+ A special reward : a part of my soul for Eternity.